Here are a few pointers to some of my writing in more recent times and I will make an effort to keep this updated. Of course, there are scribblings on this very site but I will try to summarise here from time to time.
There are a couple of books to mention: The Healthy Writer and GP Wellbeing: Combatting Burnout in General Practice.
A selection of articles written for the BJGP in recent times:
- The Health Benefits Of Universal Basic Income
- Setting the Limits of Consultations
- Perceptions of Risk
- The Adjacent Possible in Primary Care
- Sanity and Insanity
- Legislating for the Future: Reshaping Laws
- The Political Determinants of Health
- Prejudice Plus Power = Racism
- De-Polarising Debate
- Debrief: Averagarians and individuals
- Debrief: The political doctor
- Debrief: The bleeding edge of neoliberalism
This is a short guide I wrote for medical students who are undertaking a project to write a report that explores the research and evidence in a particular niche.