Some recent writing
I’m just making a quick note of some recent writing.
I published a new post on the Antidotum Substack which reported on a recent paper on urine drug testing in people who use drugs.
I’ve also had some new posts about colourblindness on my 1 in 12 Substack. Those are:
- Everyday colourblindness: the blinking problem of red-green LEDs°
- Is Boris Johnson colourblind?°
- Stars and stripes - getting it wrong with football kits°
- Bladder cancer and colour vision°
- Colourblindness and cricket°
In the February 2024 issue of the BJGP my Editor’s Briefing: