June 2022 reading list and notes
Recommended: should be read by anyone with any involvement, however peripheral, in child protection cases.
- Unfree Speech by Joshua Wong
- Behind Closed Doors by Polly Curtis
- Classic Scrapes by James Acaster
- The Trespasser’s Companion by Nick Hayes
- My Fourth Time, We Drowned by Sally Hayden
- Sidesplitter by Phil Wang
- Do Not Disturb by Michela Wrong
- Internet for the People by Ben Tarnoff
- The Premonitions Bureau by Sam Knight
Some absolute corkers this month. Perhaps, interestingly, the bestseller The Premonitions Bureau might be my least favourite. It’s decent but the others are tremendous.
Scribbles Monthly Reading List