June 2022 reading list and notes
Recommended: should be read by anyone with any involvement, however peripheral, in child protection cases.
- Unfree Speech by Joshua Wong
- Behind Closed Doors by Polly Curtis
- Classic Scrapes by James Acaster
- The Trespasser’s Companion by Nick Hayes
- My Fourth Time, We Drowned by Sally Hayden
- Sidesplitter by Phil Wang
- Do Not Disturb by Michela Wrong
- Internet for the People by Ben Tarnoff
- The Premonitions Bureau by Sam Knight
Some absolute corkers this month. Perhaps, interestingly, the bestseller The Premonitions Bureau might be my least favourite. It’s decent but the others are tremendous.